Saturday, August 30, 2008

Christmas Morning!!


I feel like I'm an 8 year old kid again as he wakes up for Christmas morning. I've been waiting for this day to come for over 8 months now, and it has finally arrived!...College Football.

For the first week, there are actually a ton a good games to see today. Obviously I'll be going to the BYU game at 4:00, which they should win. But I'm exited to see a couple of games in particular. First at 1:30, Utah vs Michigan (yes I'm rooting for the yewts, its good for the conference) on ABC. I'll be flipping between this game and Wazzu vs Oklahoma St on FSN (I'm just hoping WSU can win a few games this year cause it looks like it might be a long season on the Palouse. Then after the BYU game, UW takes on Oregon which I'm hoping UW wins so BYU can get some respect by beating them next week.
All in all its going to be an amazing day....time to open the presents!!

No comments: