Tuesday, July 8, 2008

BYU Football...The Quest begins in 54 days!


Well I could just go off on how pissed I am at the Mariners but that would take a whole week to outline all those flaws. Or I could complain about the Sonics but oh wait...they aren't even going to be in Seattle next year so there goes that idea. Or I could reminisce about Mike Holmgren's final season with the Seahawks but we have no playmakers on offense, so we'll win the division again but lose our first road playoff game again. So I figured I'd actually discuss something everyone loves, a winner. I don't know what I'd do without BYU sports right now...54 more days till the first game!!

For some reason I have a good feeling about this season. It really is our best shot at busting into the BCS. There are only four games that will be a challenge... at UW, UCLA, at TCU, and at Utah, and we should be favored to win all of them. Wouldn't that be something if we went into the Utah game undefeated. Anyways here are some links to some great in-depth position by position breakdowns for the upcoming season. Quarterbacks and Running Backs are coming soon! Enjoy!

Wide Receiver/Tight End Preview
Offensive Line Preview
Defensive Line Preview
Linebacker Preview
Defensive Back Preview
Special Teams Preview

Check out this great Bronco Mendenhall video I found at byucougars.com. Its a little cheesy at the end but still good. And some great wallpapers right here.

No comments: