Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Coldplay tickets $140!!!

As many of you might know, Coldplay is my favorite band and you can imagine my "gittyness" when I found out they were coming to the SLC E-Center in November to play, only to realize that the cheapest tickets I could find were over $140! So I decided I would stay home that night and rock out to Coldplay and save myself the money. Then I said "screw that" and I went out and bought myself a new Casio Exilim digital camera for $150 which was well worth it.


A few months ago I went with some friends to the Linkin Park and Coheed and Cambria concert at the E-Center and it was literally the sweetest concert I've ever been to. Those guys know how to rock out. The tickets were $50 and it was well worth it.

In other entertainment news, Hancock with Will Smith comes out tomorrow which I'm still trying to decide if I want to spend my free movie pass on (long story). I can't wait for the new Batman movie 'Dark Night' to come out on July 18th. Batman has always been my favorite superhero since I was a kid and now since Christian Bale (one of my favorite actors) is Batman, it makes it even better.

2 comments:

Libertad y Justicia said...

I was also at that Linkin Park concert and yes it did rock. I also have tickets to the Coldplay concert and am excited. Luckily I got my ticket around 120$. I think they are going to Energy Solutions Arena but not 100% sure. It should be a great concert but i gotta wait till november.

Mark Petersen said...

ya I'm tempted to get some tickets but we'll see..and yes, it is at Energy Solutions Arean